Check Your Pm Kisan Status directly from Pmkisanstatus.net
On the 1st of December 2018, Indian prime minister Narendra Modi’s government inaugurated a nationwide scheme to support small farmers. PM Kisan Yojna also known as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna which provides up to rupees 6000 per year as Minimum income support for all the small and Marginal Farmers. The scheme is supposed to cover 125 million farmers irrespective of their landholding in India. And you can check PM Kisan status online after its installment gets released. Which is done to minimize the corruption related to this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna has a budget of a rupee 75,000 crores. In PM Kisan Yojna Govt pledged to provide support of Rupee 6000 per year to all the eligible farmers. The government provides three equal installations of rupee 2000 each every three months. The scheme is One hundred percent center funded.
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary status
As per the previous policies of prime minister Narendra Modi, Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was the dream project of PM Modi. It aims to cut the middle man and lower the corruption levels with the help of Direct Bank Transfer (DBT). To check PM Kisan beneficiary status follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna website https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Once you click on the link given above you will reach the official website to check PM Kisan status.
- Here you have to look for the farmers corner which will be on the right side of your computer display.
- Here you have to click on the Beneficiary status option.
- In the next window you will have 3 options 1st will be Aadhar Number, 2nd will be Account number and third will be Mobile number.
- For the ease of process you can simply fill your Aadhar Card number and click Get Data.
- As soon as you click on the get data you will find out all the information regarding your PM Kisan beneficiary status.
PM kisan Status check 2020
Since the inauguration of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, the installments of rupees 2,000 each after 4 months are getting released without any issue. The scheme is meant to support farmers for any loss or low income. The scheme has many benefits including the
But still, there are a few farmers who may not have received their Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment. And are still looking for PM Kisan status check 2020. Let me tell you there are a few requirements for the scheme and if you breach any of these, you will be not eligible for the scheme. Let’s look at these.
Not Eligible for PM Kisan Yojna:
- Institutional landholders are not qualified.
- Working as well as retired officers and employees of either state or central government.
- Employees of Public sector Undertakings as well as Government autonomous bodies.
- Beneficiaries who have higher income status.
- Any income tax payer of India.
- Any member of the farmer family holding any constitutional position.
- Registered professionals like Doctor, Engineers, Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, and others.
- Retired persons who are getting pension of rupee 10,000 +.
If you fall under any of these not reachable instructions then you will not receive any benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Status
Due to the farmers’ protest against the new farmer laws, the market of rumors got hot when someone said that the Central government is pulling the plug of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Which was made to have minimum income for all the eligible farmers of India. Under the scheme currently, the Government of India is providing rupee 2000 each after every 4 months.
But after releasing the 6th installment, 7th installment, and 8th installment PM Narendra Modi lead central government has indicated that they have no whatsoever intention of pulling the plug of PM Kisan. Despite the pressure from farmers to abolish the new farmer laws, the Govt of India is still not taking a step down and constantly telling the People of India that these laws are in favor of Farmers. As we made it clear that PM Kisan is not closed yet and you can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Status by following our instructions.
PM Kisan status check 2021
The 8th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was released by prime minister Narendra Modi on the 14th of May 2021. And the latest 9th installment has also been credited in the accounts of all the eligible farmers on the 9th of August 2021. You can follow our given instructions for the PM Kisan Status check 2021 by the steps given below.
There is one more good news for all the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna beneficiaries. Due to any incorrect Bank details, incorrect Bank account numbers mistakes in the Aadhar card, and others. Eligible farmers who could not receive their PM Kisan installments will be able to rectify and receive all the previous installments also.
- Open your web browser and fill the official website url of PM kisan status check 2021
- https://pmkisan.gov.in click here to visit the government’s PM kisan website.
- On the homepage of the website you have to find Farmers corner.
- Which will be on the right side of your Display.
- In the Farmers corner section find for Check Beneficiary status option.
- After clicking on the Check Beneficiary open.
- You have to fill out Your Aadhar card number and security captcha.
- Security captcha will be written on a Different looking image right next to the Aadhar Card box.
- Enter the details and hit the Find details button.
- If you are eligible you will find the details of installments released by the government under PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan status check 2022
Even though the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana government is providing six thousand per year to the farmers in three equal installments of rupee 2000 every four months. But as per the media reports, the Central Government led by prime minister Narendra Modi is further planning to double the amount which is provided under the PM Kisan scheme.
If those reports are true that means in the year 2022 all the beneficiaries will receive a rupee of 12000 per year than currently working 6000 per year. And the installation is going to be double from rupee 2000 to 4000. Hopefully, next year when you look for PM Kisan status check 2022 you will see rupee 4000 per installment. If you aren’t still registered and you want to get registered under PM Kisan yojan follow the instructions.
- Go to the PM Kisan status 2022 official website by clicking on the link given below.
- Official Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna website https://pmkisan.gov.in
- On the front page of their pm Kisan Samman Nidhi official website you have to find “Farmers Corner”.
- On the test of it must be on the right side of the display.
- Here in the farmers corner click on the first link named new farmer registration.
- On the next window you will see a few options.
- Here you have to select in which area you live Urban or Rural.
- After that you have to fill your Aadhar card number. Then you can select your state.
- And at last you have to feel security image text. An image will be shown above the search button and you have to fill whatever is written on the image in the box given above the image
- After that you can click Search.
Other than that a farmer can also approach local revenue officer also known as patwari or State Government nominated Nodal Officer for the registration process.
Central government has also opened common service centres who have been authorized to do the registration for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi status
For all those who have applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and want to check their status for the application can follow the instructions given below. But remember these instructions are only for newly applied pm Kisan Samman Nidhi status check. If you already have a beneficiary then check our other institutions given above.
new application for PM Kisan samman Nidhi
- Go to the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi stutus website.
- Official link of the Website https://pmkisan.gov.in
- On this window find the Farmers Corner. It will be on the right hand side of your Display.
- Here find the opinion named status of self registered/CSC farmers.
- On the next window you will find 2 boxes
- In the first box fill out your Aadhar card number.
- While in the second box fill the text written on the image next to box.
- At last click search and you will find your name in the list below.
As per the instructions and guidelines given on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, landholding families with cultivable land in their possession can apply under this scheme. Other than that farmer from both the areas rural and urban are equally eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna